Saturday, July 15, 2023

Card #1 Pink Waves

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today is my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
The card I am sharing is one that we will make today. It uses the Waves of Inspiration Bundle. The theme for my Stamp Day is all things related to the Beach/Ocean!





I bet your wondering where I came up with the pink wave?
When this suite of products came out over a year ago it had a package of DSP that had this particular print in it. I went looking on the back on the pack for the colors related to the paper and found that Petal Pink & Calypso Coral were in it. I stamped my wave in Petal Pink ink and added some Calypso Coral ink to my rubber with a Sponge Dauber. And that is how my pink wave came to be. I love the softness of the colors and left the paper and the stamps do all the work on this one. I hope the girls will like this!

Card Details:

Stamps: Waves of Inspiration, Charming Sentiments (inside)
Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Waves of the Ocean DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Sponge Daubers, Gold Swirls (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I better get ready...busy day ahead!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


The beach particularly Ocean City, MD will always hold a special place in my heart. I went there as a little girl with my family and feel like every summer that was my home. I have lots of fond memories from there. Long gone are the days we spent there with my parents, my brothers, my husband and my kids. Crabbing, fishing, boat rides, arcades and walking the boardwalk. Some of the best times of my life. I haven't been there in several years and one day I hope to go back. 

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Both versions of this card are wonderful with the pink waves looking wonderful! I especially like that sentiment on the last card, it's perfect! I remember those beach days too when I was a kid, but I always came home with horrible sunburns after a day at the beach! Memories are great to treasure for the rest of our lives :)