Thursday, October 28, 2021

Fall Birthday Gift Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's been busy here but a good kind of busy!
Kelsey & Shady came over to spend some time with us!
Yesterday, we watched Christmas movies and I got some stamping time in, too!
Miss Gigi goes to the Vet this afternoon then Kelsey & Shady will go home since she works tomorrow. It's always nice having her home!

So today I am sharing a project that my card lady requested for a young woman who is having a birthday soon. She wanted a decorated gift bag that matched the birthday card. I love this kind of request!





Project Details:

Stamps: Perennial Birthday (retired)
Ink: Merry Merlot
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Merry Merlot, Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories: Intricate Leaves Dies, Ornate Layers Dies, Copper Ribbon (retired), Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I enjoyed creating this gift set and I hope that my card lady will like it!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful matching gift bag and card, and I just love all those pretty leaves and pretty papers too! What a festive way to send birthday wishes! Gorgeous!

Vicki said...

So pretty! Love the colors.