Friday, October 29, 2021

Thankful for You

 Hello & Happy Friday!

A wet, rainy day is on tap here today!
It's the perfect day to do laundry & do some stamping!

Yesterday, Miss Gigi went to the Vet and got a good bill of health but they put her on pain meds for arthritis. The Vet said her coat & her eyes looked really good for a dog her age and the home cooked food is serving her well because her coat is soft & shiny!

Today I have a card to share that I made using the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Such a pretty set!




Card Details:

Stamps: Pretty Pumpkin, Sparkle of the Season
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Bumble Bee, Pumpkin Pie, Gold Foil, Harvest Meadow DSP
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies, Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Heat Gun, Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Twine, Gold Rhinestones (Michael's), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The colors I used on this were a bit different for me but in the end I loved it!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


2 days until Trick or Treat!
I hope this year we get more Trick or Treaters than we did last year!
Do you hand out candy?

Thanks for stopping by & have a faboolous Friday!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love what you did with these dies....and the papers!! There aren't enough days in the week to be able to use all the papers that I love! Have a great weekend...although it's RAINING here right now!

Carol L said...

I missed this one for a couple days, but wowsah! That golden pumpkin die looks fantastic with the colors and design here! I like this great design with that touch of gold cording too!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!