Monday, October 18, 2021

Thanksgiving Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

 Friday I took the day for myself to work on a 1000 piece puzzle!
Kelsey & Shady came over and we got it started.
We had a good time bonding over putting a puzzle together!
Here is the puzzle...


I picked at it all weekend and finished it before the sun came up Sunday morning!
Sunday was football day and we relaxed with the fireplace lit.
It got quite cool yesterday...I don't think our temps got out of the 50's with gusty winds. Burrrr! Fall has arrived! LOL


Today I am sharing a Thanksgiving card that I whipped up last week.
I know it's not even Halloween yet but I like to work ahead because I know my card lady will soon start giving me gigantic card orders. 






I have so much of this Painted Harvest DSP from a few years ago that it will probably take me a long time to use it up but isn't it so pretty?!
I paired it with a PSX stamp that is my trusty stand by, I use it all the time!

Card Details:

Stamps: PSX
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Painted Harvest DSP (retired)
Accessories: Timeworn Type 3D EF, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Natural Gold Ribbon (retired), Gold Rhinestones (Michaels), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This evening Shawn & I both have doctor appointments then supper out!
I will be happy when that's done!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love that pumpkin paper....I think I might have used ALL of mine up! My stash of DSP is a mess, I need you to come help me sort it out, LOL! And the sentiment is pretty too. LOVE the puzzle, I love doing them too!

Carol L said...

Those are the perfect papers for a Thanksgiving card, and I love the fonts on the sentiment panel! Great job getting ahead on those cards for the upcoming holidays! NJ on that puzzle too - I started doing jigsaw puzzles online lately because it doesn't take up the whole dining room table to finish one! LOL