Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Owl Halloween Card

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have card #3 to share that we made on Saturday for World Card Making Day! This was Miss Emily's favorite...




She loved the colors in this sheet of DSP and that adorable owl!
I agree!

Card Details:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, Stamparatus, Black Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My hubby headed back to work today after 4 days off.
He tinkered around yesterday with his truck while I worked on some laundry.
Today it's housework for me but i'd rather be doing some stamping!
Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to my stamp table. I picked up some Fall candies over the weekend so I want to get a jump start on Thanksgiving treats before going full blown Christmas. 
That is when my hands are really going to be a mess.
It's just hard to believe we are already into the first week of October already!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm definitely going to need an extra cup today!
Was up for about 2 hours during the night because of a very loud thunderstorm!
We had them 2 nights in a row!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This IS cute! I have to admit that that pink paper threw me for a loop when thinking about Halloween, but with these little diecuts and the layout you used, it's ADORABLE!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, this is really cute! I'm loving those plump little bats and the cute owl! The thunder woke me up one night but I slept right through the 2nd one:)