Friday, October 8, 2021

Sunflower Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy TGIF!

Are you looking forward to the weekend?
For once we have no plans so I may try to get some stamp time in!
Last evening I got my card lady's order & Halloween treats delivered to her.
As always, she was thrilled with everything!

Today I am sharing a pack of Thank You cards that she requested to go with this Fall time of year. I pulled out my retired pack of Flowers For Every Seasons DSP and used up some scraps!





Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Thoughts (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Basic White, Flowers For Every Season DSP (retired)
Accessories: Macrame 3D EF, Pierced Blooms Dies, Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how these turned out because I really love this pack of paper!
I seen it's now on the Stampin Up! Clearance Rack for a great price!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

I love this card! It's clean & simple yet shows off the pretty papers and has a lot of interest. Had not noticed the Macrame EF before! TFS and Happy Friday! :)

Carol L said...

Pretty papers and some great embossing as well. A gorgeous set of cards! Love your quote for today - I keep telling myself that each and every day lately!