Saturday, October 30, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins Card

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Boy, did it ever rain yesterday!
It poured pretty much all day and the winds were just as bad!
Today is foggy, cloudy and still spritzing out. I am off for a haircut at noon then gotta grab a few things at the store. Other than that not much else is on the agenda.

I stamped most of the afternoon yesterday working ahead on Christmas treats.
Our local Giant grocery store had Christmas candy out already so I grabbed a few bags to get started. I am trying to work ahead while I have no card orders.

I am sharing a pretty card made for Thanksgiving.
I know, we are 1 day away from Halloween but as a crafter I need to move on to the next holiday so I don't get too far behind. I find if I work ahead I am not sitting at my stamp table the day before Christmas working on things. 
Anyways, this card today is made using the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle.
It's gorgeous!




I told you I was hooked on this style of card and that there will be more in the future! LOL

Card Details:

Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins, Banner Year
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin Blends- Granny Apple Green & Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Regals DSP- Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Gold Twine, Gold Rhinestones (Michael's), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The more I use this bundle the more I really like it!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Nicely done! This is such a great set!

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous with the pumpkins and little bit of gold cord trim! I love this style card too and need to make one again myself! Thanks for the inspiration!

D'Ann said...

So pretty! Really eye-catching!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card!