Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Jack O Lantern Halloween

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have another set of Halloween cards to share that I made for my card lady!
She ordered 2 packs this year and likes them cute not dark & scary.

I pulled out my box that holds all my Halloween stamps.
First one that jumped out to me was the Harvest Hello's set, another of my favorites!

Then I was going thru my pack of retired Plaid Tidings DSP and found a few scraps that I paired up with my sweet happy jack o lantern!





She was pleased with these when she pulled them out of her bag last week!

Card Details:

Stamps: Harvest Hello's (retired), Jar of Haunts (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival (retired), Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Apple Builder Punch (retired), Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Halloween Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These just make me smile....hope they do you, too!

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

D'Ann said...

These are really cute and that pumpkin sure does make me smile! I love the details you put into your cards. Thanks for always sharing :)

Carol L said...

This is just a delightful Halloween card with that smiling jack-o-lantern and fabulous plaid panel! Love the embossing, colors and especially this unique angled design! NJ!