Saturday, October 9, 2021

Inspired Thoughts Fall Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!
The weekend is suppose to be dreary with rain showers.
This morning I have to run to the Post Office then a quick trip to the grocery store. I really want to sit and do some stamping once that chore it done!
What better to do on a weekend when it's rainy and no other plans on the agenda!

I do have a set of Fall themed Thank You cards to share that was part of my card lady's last order. She sends lots & lots of cards, especially Thank You cards.




This particular piece of DSP is from the Beauty of the Earth DSP pack.
I loved the colors & different leaf prints in the sheet. 
It is very busy so I just added a sentiment and called these done.

My cardbase is Cinnamon Cider which is an excellent Fall color!
Then a layer of the Beauty of the Earth DSP.
Next I diecut some Stitched Rectangle Framelits and stamped my sentiment from Inspired Thoughts stamp set using Cinnamon Cider ink.
I kept these simple and only added one Champagne Rhinestone to each sentiment panel. 
I was pleased with them and so was my card lady!

Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Don't you love when the pretty dsp does most of the work for you? Great set of cards, enjoy your autumn weekend!