Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wreath Card Set

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's a picture perfect day here in south central PA!
Definitely my kind of weather!

Today I have another set of Thanksgiving cards to share that I made ahead of time for either my card rack or my card lady.
I was inspired by a card I received in the mail from a friend and I knew I had many sheets of the same DSP. I changed up my wreath and the sentiment.





Card Details:

Stamps: Pleasant Pheasant (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Painted Harvest DSP (retired)
Accessories: Wreath Builder Dies (retired), Ornate Frames Dies, Gold Rhinestones (Michael's), Natural Gold Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Nothing is popped up on these so they will mail nicely!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




No comments: