Thursday, October 21, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a set of Fall Anniversary cards to share that my card lady requested on her next order. I pulled out my Gorgeous Leaves stamp set and a piece of the In Good Taste DSP and got started.





I started with a cardbase of Bumble Bee cardstock then added a layer of this pretty woodgrain DSP. Next I diecut some Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits and then took my leaves and inked them with Bumble Bee ink but before I stamped them I took my Sponge Dauber and inked it up with Cajun Craze ink and dabbed it onto my leaf stamps and then stamped it onto my Very Vanilla cardstock. I love the look of this technique as it makes it look like real leaves! Once my leaves are done I stamped my sentiment from the retired Many Mates stamp set in Cajun Craze ink. Next I added a layer of Bumble Bee cardstock that I diecut with the Scalloped Contour Dies. Once I had all that done I finished up my cards with a Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon bow and a couple of Champagne Rhinestones. 

I hope that she will like these!


Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates (retired), Gorgeous Leaves
Ink: Bumble Bee, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Very Vanilla, In Good Taste DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚

My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! I love the way you did the leaves and the bumblebee gingham makes me SMILE! As does your little poster, I love that too! Enjoy your day!

Carol L said...

Loving the autumn colors of these pretty leaves and ribbon! Great anniversary cards with a lovely design!