Sunday, October 3, 2021

A Halloween Hello

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a wonderful Fall weekend!

What a day yesterday!
I was up from 4:45am till 9:30pm!
We had Doggy Day Spa in the morning then right after was my World Card Making Day with my Stamp Day w Friends!
The weather was gorgeous and it was the perfect day for hanging with my friends for the afternoon! We made 5 Halloween cards!




This one was so fun to put together!
I started with a Pumpkin Pie cardbase then a layer of Basic White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Cobwebs EF from last year. Next was a layer of Basic Black cardstock which we layered with a piece of Basic White cardstock that we put our scrap pieces of DSP on. 
Next we stamped the sentiment from the retired Tags Tags Tags stamp set with Basic Black Archival ink and diecut them out with the retired Trio of Tags Dies. Then we added our Black & White Gingham bow to the tag.
Next we stamped our Mummy from the retired Halloween Cookie stamp set with Basic Black Archival ink (retired, too) on Smoky Slate cardstock. We punched him out using the retired Cookie Builder Punch.
Lastly, of course we had to add some rhinestones for bling!
Emily loves the rhinestones or sparkles as she calls them!
Card #1 is done...

Card Details:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween (retired), Tags Tags Tags (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Halloween Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Trio of Tag Dies (retired), Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

We had a good time on World Card Making Day!
After we were finished the girls were on their way home and we picked Kelsey up and did some shopping & grabbed supper on the way home.
It was a fabulous day but man was I ever beat!
I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow last night!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a super Sunday!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are cute and done with my favorite all-time SU! dsp's! Love those little mummies too. Glad you had fun on WCMD, I haven't made a card in over a week!