Monday, October 11, 2021

Less Trickin More Treatin

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
I did since I was able to stamp both days!

Today I have a set of Halloween cards that I whipped up for on my card rack.
I like to usually make extra's card sets incase someone needs them.
You'd be surprised at how many will ask for them last minute!





This pack started with a Basic Black cardbase then a layer of Basic White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Timeworn Type 3D EF. I really love the textured that is brings to any card!
Next I had some scarps of my Cute Halloween DSP left from other projects so I cut them down to fit my card and placed them on. The haunted house piece is cut 1/4 smaller than the Boo piece.
Next I stamped my sentiment from the Frightfully Cute stamp set in Basic Black Archival (this is a retired ink but I love how bold the ink is compared to the Memento Black). I stamped that onto a Circle Layering Framelits then added an Old Olive bat from the same stamp set. I diecut a Basic Black scalloped Circle to layer under my sentiment panel and adhered that directly to my card with Tombow.
Last, I added a Black & White Gingham Ribbon bow & a few rhinestones because you have to always have sparkle on a card! LOL
The inside (which I did not take a picture of) says "Happy Halloween to you"!

I hope you liked this set!

Card Details:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Old Olive
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & as always....have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a fun and simple design but that sentiment is the cutest! Great papers for Halloween fun :)