Friday, October 22, 2021

Welcoming Woods

 Hello & Happy Friday!

I have been looking forward to this day for several months!
I guess your wondering why, right? LOL
Tonight starts the All New Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel!
I love watching those movies not just at Christmas but all year long!


I've got my Hallmark Popcorn Bowl & Slippers ready to go!

So, today I have another set of Fall cards to share that my customer ordered.
These cards were fun to create because this is the first time I inked up the Welcoming Woods stamp set from page 46 of the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. 





Card Details:

Stamps: Welcoming Woods
Ink: Gray Granite, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Cajun Craze DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My leaves, I stamped using the Baby Wipe Technique.
I used Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze & Pumpkin Pie ink refills.

I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of these cards.
Hope my card lady will like them as much as I did!

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful set of thank-you cards with all those trees, leaves and pretty plaid papers! Relax and get lost in your Christmas stories on tv, it's a great way to destress in these times! Have a happy weekend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful. I didn't get this set but now I think I need it! I too have been enjoying some new Hallmark movies! πŸ˜€