Monday, October 25, 2021

Happy 1st Birthday!

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
Today I have a quick birthday card for a little boy who is turning 1.
This card was requested from my card lady and yesterday I finally got it made!




I decided to make this a corner fold card.
Here is the link if your interested in making one.


Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Bonanza (retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Birthday Bonanza DSP (retired), Bermuda Bay Glitter Paper (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Large Number Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This fun fold is pretty easy so I hope you will give it a try!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is just the cutest 1st birthday card with that sweet lion and all those great colors and designs! Fun fold too, TFS the link to make one.
Have a great week ahead!