Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Christmas to Remember

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well!

Today I have another pretty card to share that I made with the same fun fold that I used on yesterday's card! I think I have fallen hard for this style because I will have more cards to share using it!

Today's card uses a new stamp set from the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog on pages 16-19! It is the Painted Christmas Suite and it makes some beautiful cards!






Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas to Remember, Christmas Season
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Merry Melody 3D EF, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Seasonal Layers Dies, Soft Succulent Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I started with an Evening Evergreen cardbase then a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock that I ran thru the Big Shot with the new Merry Melody 3D EF. This is the 1st time using it and it's gorgeous!
Next I chose my DSP from the Painted Christmas DSP. I was taken with this sheet of pine cones & greens! Once I chose my DSP I cut & scored it and attached it to my Soft Succulent panel and glued it to my Evening Evergreen cardbase.
Then I added a piece of Soft Suede that I diecut with the Seasonal Labels Dies. I then took my Blending Brush and the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks and sponged Soft Suede ink on it using the diamond pattern again. I just LOVE the look of this! Next I diecut another panel of Basic White using the same dies and stamped my sentiment from the Christmas to Remember stamp set. This stamp set if chocked full of wonderful holiday sayings and worth every cent for your collection! I stamped my saying in Evening Evergreen ink.
Next I stamped some green in Evergreen ink from the Christmas Season stamp set and diecut them out using the Seasonal Labels Dies. I attached them with a little Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue peeking out from under my sentiment panel. I added some Evening Evergreen Jewels on my sentiment panel and a Soft Succulent bow. I absolutely love these cards, especially the colors!

These will not be going on the card rack for sale this season as I am keeping these for myself! LOL  I normally don't keep them for myself but these are perfect for my friends this holiday season!
I hope you like them just as much!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


4 days until BOO Day!
Are you ready?

Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this too! The stenciling on the Soft Suede is beautiful! It's ALL beautiful! And thanks for the fun, cute Halloween card that made my day today!!

Carol L said...

I haven't made card with this unique fold for a while, but on my gosh, the colors and designs you chose look simply amazing! What a beautiful sentiment too! These are just amazing and oh so pretty!