Saturday, October 2, 2021

Peppermint Patty Spider Boxes

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Happy World Card Making Day, too!

My doggies are off to Doggy Day Spa this morning then this afternoon my friends are coming over to make some cards on this special day!
I can't wait!

Today I am sharing the last of my Halloween treats with you!
These are acetate boxes that Stampin Up! carries and are the perfect size to put 4 York Peppermint Patties in!
I know not everyone cares for the peppermint patties but I have a customer who usually requests them. I love them too!


I only took this one picture and hopefully you can see how they are decorated.
Each box has a piece of patterned paper wrapped around it measuring 2 x 10.
Once I adhered the wrapper on I wrapped some Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon around and tied a bow. This ribbon is very easy to work with and ties a beautiful bow!
I then diecut my spider web from the Frightful Tags Dies with Black Glittered Paper then I diecut my tag from the same set of dies and stamped them with the spider from the Cute Halloween stamp set. The saying comes from the Frightfully Cute set. I attached the spider web & tag with Dimensionals and lastly I added some Black Matte Enamel Dots. 

I usually try to get my papers to match my candy wrappers and I had to dig deep for this sheet of paper. I'm not sure who the maker is.

Halloween Treat Box:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute, Cute Halloween
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Black Glitter Paper, Basic White, unknown Houndstooth Paper
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, Black Matte Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 2021 Halloween Candy Treats this year!
I also hope that I have inspired you to create your own candy treats!
I enjoy making these as it's something different than making cards.
If you create your own treats, I would love to see them!
Shoot me an email, please!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are really cute and I love the colors and little tags. I also like peppermint patties :) Happy WCMD!