Thursday, October 14, 2021

Engagement Card

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I finally got all my card kits ready for our next Stamp Day w Friends get together!
Later today I will get with my girls to set a date!

Today I am going to start a new puzzle Shawn bought me.
I was putting it off until all my work was done.
I love doing them! 
I did one about a month ago that was a toughie but I got it done!


Anyways, before I get started on that want to share a pretty card I made for my card lady last month. She requested an Engagement card for a young lady she knows that got engaged. 




The stamp I used on this I picked up over at L&L Stamps at my last trip there.
It was a used stamp that was sitting on the counter at the cash register and I asked if I could buy it. $2.95 and it was mine!
There is no manufacturer name on it but that did not matter, I loved the font on it!


I started with a Calypso Coral cardbase then a layer of Basic White.
I pulled out the dotted Calypso Coral paper from the retired Butterfly Bijou DSP.
Next I added a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock that I diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits then ran thru the Big Shot again with the Timeworn Type 3D EF. I ran another piece of the same DSP thru the Big Shot with the same dies as well. I added my sentiment panel that I diecut with the Circle Layering Framelits. Last, I diecut the butterflies from the Butterfly Bijou DSP using the Brilliant Wings Dies and attached them with Mini Dimensionals. Then I added a few rhinestones because why not?! LOL

Card Details:

Stamps: unknown sentiment
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Butterfly Bijou DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Brilliant Wings Dies, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved how this turned out with those wonky panels and the texture that the embossing folder adds! Probably one of my absolute favorites!
Hope you liked my card as well?!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


We've had the dreary, cloudy & rainy weather since last week and finally....FINALLY we got sunshine today!
It's going to be a great day! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an upbeat, wonderfully lovely anniversary card. The sunshine-y colour palette is fantastic!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Carol L said...

This is very pretty with that great stamp find! I wish I could get to L&L more often because she has great used stamps there as well as all the new ones! Pretty butterflies and colors and YES to the sunshine! Yesterday was one of the best days yet this year! Happy weekend!