Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Happy 50th Birthday

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I have been so busy that it is making the week fly by!
I have spent the last few days working on card kits for my next Stamp Day w Friends get together. We don't have a date picked out yet but I wanted to get my kits ready awhile! 

Today I have a Happy Birthday card that I made at the request of my card lady. She needs it for a special family friend that is turning 50 at the end of the this month.




I pulled out some Basic Grey Granola paper for this one as well as my retired Family Party stamp set. I had just ordered this set last April when the following month it went on the retired list! I'm still happy that I was able to get to because it will help specialize certain cards. Since this one is for a man I also pulled out the feather die from the Nature's Thoughts Dies that coordinates with the Positive Thoughts stamp set. I think everything worked well together!

Card Details:

Stamps: Family Party (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Basic Grey Granola
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have a ziplock bag that has only scraps of this Granola patterned paper in and that is what I pulled out to use on my card! I'm not sure if Basic Grey is still even around but I always loved their prints & patterns in each collection!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a great guy card for a 50th birthday and those feather accents look perfect! I too have a little bag of snippets from Basic Grey but mine are from the 2 scoops collection that I just loved! That's a great little quote you shared today too, a smile is worth a thousand words :)

LeAnne said...

LOVE that Granola paper...perfect for a 50th birthday!

D'Ann said...

Great guy card! It's just right for a guy. I never noticed that paper before but it's gorgeous!