Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Happy Boo Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was a very busy day between cleaning the house, laundry & putting orders in! I could not wait until 6 pm last evening to put my pj's on and relax! It was a very dark & dreary day here which made it worse. It's to be like this for most of the week. The humidity is here so that means my AC is back on!

Today I have card #4 from Saturday's World Card Making Day get together with my friends! This one was so fun to put together and it was so nice to pull out an old stamp set called Spooky Bingo Bits from a few years ago and ink it up!



Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Black Glitter Paper, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), 1 inch Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle Punch, Frightful Tags Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The inside says "have some spooky fun"!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's really a cute card with all the spooky houses and spiderweb accent! The gloomies are really lingering aren't they? Bring back some sun - I need it!

LeAnne said...

I LOVE all those Bingo stamps and this one is no exception! It'll stay in my library of all things Halloween forever! Love that big glittery spiderweb too, a perfect frame!