Friday, October 1, 2021

Halloween Hand Sanitizer Totes

 Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is here! YAY!
Today Shawn has the day off so we will probably go run some errands.
Last evening we did a trip to one of my favorite stores...At Home.
They have the neatest home decorating things and WOW, all the Halloween & Christmas stuff was so fun to look at! 

Today I am sharing my Halloween Hand Sanitizer Totes that I made.
With Covid still running rampant alot of people use Hand Sanitizer faithfully.
I know we use it when we are out & about.
I ordered these from Bath & Body Works about a month ago along with the hand soaps. Here is how I decorated them...




Halloween Hand Sanitizer Totes:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Ink: Mango Melody, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Old Olive
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Old Olive, Basic Black, Basic White, Black Glitter Paper, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Various Ribbon, Adhesive Stars, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love these and always enjoy making them!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a great idea for a gift and I like all the different themes and colors on each one! Fabulous!