Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween 2021

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Halloween has finally arrived!
I got my house decorated and the candy ready to hand out to the trick or treaters this evening! Last year we were lucky we had 20 kids so I am hoping for more than that!

I don't have any Halloween cards of my own to share today so I thought I would share a couple that arrived in my mailbox the last few days...

This is from my friend, Carol


This one is from my friend, Deb


This last one is from my friend, Cindy


Aren't they all so cute?
I loved all of them and appreciate you thinking of me & my family!
Happy Halloween to you!

πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fun Halloween!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Happy Halloween my friend, I hope it's a sweet one for you!