Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Peekaboo Treat Bags

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm happy to say that my Christmas treats are done!
Today I am thinking about making my pumpkin pie and then pulling my Christmas garlands out of the basement and get them ready to put on the front porch! I can't wait!

I have a cute treat to share with you today that I made for Audrey for her Thanksgiving dinner.
She always loves to have a treat of some kind to lay on each persons table setting.
I used the Peekaboo Treat Bags and Nuts About Squirrels stamp set for these...





I filled each bag with Trail Mix from Target and let me say....it is so good!
I will be buying more of this on my next trip there.
I made 13 bags for her and she just loved them!
I can't wait to hear from her as to how her family liked them.

Project Details:

Stamps: Nut About Squirrels
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Stampin Blends-Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Handheld Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Peekaboo Treat Bags are in the 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog.
They are made so nice and hold a good bit.
I have already gone thru 3 packs of them!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute and I'm sure Audrey will just love them! What a beautiful table she must have for Thanksgiving with a treat bag for everyone :) Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Hugs