Saturday, November 19, 2022

Hello Harvest Thanksgiving Set

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

All I can say is "burrrr"!
Yesterday it was a sunny but cool day. The winds were whipping but around 3pm it clouded up and started to snow. We just popped out to drop some things off to Kelsey on her day off. It got so cold and snowed for a few hours but did not really lay on the ground. Two days this week we had snow now. I hope this isn't a sign of what we are in store for this winter! 

This morning we are off to the landfill to get rid of a bunch of stuff from the storage room in the basement that we went thru and want to get rid of. After that we are gonna run a few errands and get back home to stay. Too cold to be out & about! I worked all day yesterday on Christmas treats. I started M&M Sticks last evening but could not hold my eyes open any longer so I will finish those up today. I hope to get all my treats done in the next couple of days.

So today I want to share a set of cards that I made and sold to Audrey.
She requested Thanksgiving cards and I showed this set to her and that was all she wrote! They ended up on her pile of cards last week.
They are also a favorite of mine as well! It uses the Hello Harvest bundle from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. It's such a pretty set!






That pumpkin with the floral bunch on the top just steals the show!
It's tough on my hands to color them but WOW, I do love it when they are done!
I also added a bit of Wink of Stella to the middle of my sunflowers to give it a pop of sparkle!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Harvest, PSX (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Rustic Harvest DSP
Accessories: Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


After she got this set of cards she requested a pack just like these with a Happy Birthday saying on and I was happy to make them for her! 

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Saturday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Such a gorgeous card, Wendy! Love how you used the dsp as well. The pumpkin is so pretty that I may have to add it to my collection as I'm on the hunt for supplies for fall cards for next year. Love :)

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty....I love anything with pumpkins! No wonder Audrey liked it! I am amazed that you had snow....it was very cold here but nothing like that! Brrrr is right!