Thursday, November 17, 2022

Stamp Day Card #4

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Can you believe we are 1 week away from Thanksgiving?!
Nothing much planned here for that day since Kelsey will be working at the restaurant as this will be the 1st year they will be open for reservations only. Covid the last 2 years kept them closed and they did take out dinners only. We are still planning on our usual turkey dinner and then get started putting the tree up and decorating. It will just be a bit more low keyed which is ok by me. 

I promised yesterday that I would share a picture of the puzzle I did earlier this week and here it is...


I started the 1000 piece puzzle Monday morning and soon discovered that it was pretty tough. I kept picking at it and several times I wanted to tear it apart and put it back in the box. I also feared that maybe all the pieces were not there since I bought it at Goodwill earlier this year. Tuesday night I finished up about 10:30 and left it on the kitchen table for Shawn to see in the morning. I was happy that I pushed thru and got this one completed. 
It will go to my friend, Deb when I see her again. She loves doing puzzles, too!
I still have 2 more Christmas puzzles to do sometime over the holidays. That will depend  on how busy I am with Christmas treats, card orders and getting ready for the holidays.

Today I have card #4 to share with you from Stamp Day w/ Friends this past Saturday.
This one uses the Hello Harvest stamp set from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.




I think this one was my favorite because of how colorful it is and it was very easy to create!
We created our own Designer Series Paper using the leaf stamp from the stamp set in Merry Merlot & Crushed Curry inks. The sentiment is from the retired Pleasant Pheasants stamp set. And we finished off this card using some retired Crushed Curry ribbon and Champagne Rhinestones!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Harvest, Pleasant Pheasanst (retired)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Basic White, Rustic Harvest DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Crushed Curry Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Yesterday I sat and addressed about 12 Thanksgiving cards to send out to friends, family & neighbors. Today I may try and start some of my Christmas cards so that I am not a last minute Lucy on getting them sent. I'm trying to be a bit more productive and staying on top of things instead of waiting until the last minute. LOL Wish me luck on that one!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






No comments: