Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Christmas Season & Christmas to Remember

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well!
I got Halloween packed up and returned back down to the basement yesterday.
And I got my Thanksgiving stuff out and all in it's place.
Phew, so glad that is done because my back isn't happy!

Today I plan to get back to my stamp table and get some cards made since I have a card order waiting on me.

Before I get started on that I want share a card I made 2 weeks ago for a Coffee & A Mystery Card Challenge over at the Kitchen Table Stamper Craft Social. I love her challenges and when I have time I play along!

Here is what we needed to do the challenge...


And my cards....



This was so much fun and I always love a fun fold!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Real Red
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Gold Foil, Vellum, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Spig Punch (retired), Festive Pearls, Gold Cord, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love this suite of products....it's my favorite for Christmas!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy







 

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Love this card! Really pretty and so special. A card for those who appreciate a handmade card. We were talking this the other day and this is definitely one of them!