Friday, November 18, 2022

Stamp Day Card #5

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!!

I'm glad the weekend has arrived!
Do you have any fun plans?
Well, our weather here is to get pretty cold with highs only in the low 30's so I am planning on getting some Christmas crafts done. With being sick in September & half of October that really set me back and I am trying to be good to my hands and go at an easy pace.

I have the 5th card to share today that we made last Saturday at my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one went together pretty quick since I left the paper do all the work!




My paper is from the SaleABRation offering in August & September called, Rings Of Love DSP. This pack had different prints & patterns that could be used for different seasons and I especially loved the Fall print on this one. The colors were perfect!

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Pheasant
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Rings Of Love DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Tree Rings Hybrid EF & Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Linen Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super cute!
I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards my stamp girls made.
Now I need to get working on projects for Christmas!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day! 
~Wendy



1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Your stamp days are so fun! I love how this is simple yet detailed and so pretty. Love it! I have a package of that dsp and need to start using it.