Monday, November 7, 2022

Many Thanks

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
I spend most of yesterday at my craft table finishing up a card order for Audrey.
It was fun playing with some new baby things which I will share soon.
The set of cards I am sharing today are such a cool set.
I used a variety of Fall things on them...





Card Details:

Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Ink: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories: Leaf Labels & Amber Gems Combo Pack, Autumn Bouquet Dies, Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


She always asks for cards by the season which makes it easy for me when we have so many paper choices! I know she is going to love these!

Saturday I finished up decorating my Family Room for Christmas.
What a job that is with all the ceramic Christmas trees!
It looks really nice though and i'm pleased with it. 
Now come Thanksgiving weekend all I have to decorate is my upstairs and the front porch.
I will share my pictures at the end of the week so stay tuned!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day! 
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a cool layout...I will have to remember that one! Great use of those papers too....happy and cheerful fall colors!

D'Ann said...

Love the pretty papers used on this card. The design is interesting and pleasing. Another beautiful set for Audrey! Looking forward to seeing your ceramic tree decorations.