Tuesday, November 1, 2022

You've Been On My Mind

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's the start of a new month and a very busy time of year for me between decorating for the holidays and making lots of holiday projects!
Today is the start of taking down and packing away my Halloween decorations. 
Tomorrow I will put out Thanksgiving which thankfully there isn't much! 
So before I get started on that I wanted to share a pretty seasonal card that I made several weeks ago to send to a friend who is going thru a rough time. I wanted her to know she has been on my mind...



I love this time of year and all the pretty sunflowers you see!
I wanted to send a pretty sunflower on my card to lift her spirits.

Card Details:

Stamps: Celebrating Sunflowers, Butterfly Gala (sentiment-retired), Stacked Stone Background
Ink: Soft Suede, So Saffron
Cardstock: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Sunflower Dies, Gold Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I heard back from my friend this past week and the card was much appreciated.
It feels good to let someone know your thinking of them!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy