Sunday, November 20, 2022

NEW! Framed Florets

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

We woke up today to some very windy, cold temps!
I think winter has come early this year!
We got all our chores done yesterday and I put a huge dent in my Christmas treats, too!
Today is football day for us! We haven't had a Sunday game in a few weeks so that in itself is a treat! I don't think I will be doing any crafting today.

Last week I sat one day and played with the New Framed Florets Suite that is an early release. It will also be in the new 2023 January-April Mini Catalog and is it ever pretty!
I wasn't really keen on another floral set but the sayings in the set sold me.
This card I made as a Thank You card for my customer that orders every month.




Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Ever Eden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Just a heads up that the paper I used on this is from last years Ever Eden DSP.
I have a whole pack of this paper and wanted to try and use it for some holiday cards this year. Stampin Up! always give us some beautiful prints on our paper packs, don't they?!

But let's talk about this new suite for a moment....

Stampin Up! has announced it will start naming the stamp set & coordinating dies the same name which is a blessing because it's always hard to remember the names of the dies that match a stamp set. I for one am happy about this change!

This suite also comes with a holiday stamp for a limited time. Framed & Festive is a winner in my book with wonderful sayings for Christmas projects & cards. It also has the same style of font as the Framed Florets stamp set.

In this suite is a pack of paper called Fitting Florets DSP but that is only available for a limited time as well. Not sure why Stampin Up! does not carry the DSP along with the stamp set but it will be going away when supplies are out. 

Also in this suite is the Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls. These are so AMAZING! I used them on my card here today. They are flat and will not bulk up your cards. I just love them and they too are only available while supplies last.

The Framed Florets Bundle will be available thru the end of the upcoming mini catalog. 
The Framed Florets Dies are AMAZING as well!
I think you will love it!
I certainly do!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy







1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Oh Wendy, I just love your creation! The evening everygreen is so rich and dark. It's set off nicely with the gold! I got this set as soon as I saw it. Something about it is so pretty and different! Love :)