Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Thankful For You

 Hello & Happy Wednesday or Thanksgiving Eve!

Today's update will be quick as I am working on some card kits for my next Stamp Day w/ Friends. I started designing a card yesterday right before supper and need to get everything cut & ready! 

I am sharing the last treat I made for Thanksgiving!
I have a few regulars that love having something to put at each person's table setting so I do try to make a few things. This one uses the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set and a sentiment from last year's Pretty Pumpkins set.




Project Details:

Stamps: Nuts About Squirrels, Pretty Pumpkins (retired)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have these 4 left that I will use for our dinner on Thanksgiving. 
Kelsey will get hers late but she said she is coming over after her shift at the restaurant for a late supper and help us decorate! That should be fun! Yay!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




No comments: