Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Sweet Gingerbread

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I got all my housework done.
Shawn came home from work and got on the roof to clean the leaves out the rain gutters.
Glad that is done for now but the neighbors trees are still dropping leaves so I am sure he'll be doing that chore again! 2 years ago we had all our trees taken down so we did not have to deal with raking leaves but the neighbor has LOTS of trees in her yard and they fall and blow into our yard. *sigh*

Today I am sharing an adorable Christmas card using the Sweet Gingerbread bundle.
Gingerbread are my thing! My kitchen is done up with Gingers all year long!

A few weeks ago I purchased the Sweet Gingerbread card kit from Kitchen Table Stamper and as soon as they came I put them together. 
Y'all know that I love all the projects that Marisa makes and she inspires me all the time so I had to get this kit!
This is the first card of 3 that I am sharing today...




I love these!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Gingerbread, Handmade Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Real Red, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Gingerbread House Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Real Red Linen Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, Glue Dots, Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'll be back tomorrow to share card # 2 so please stop back!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! Yummy enough to eat and NO calories!