Monday, November 14, 2022

Stamp Day Card #1

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Saturday I had my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
It was so nice to see my friends and make some cards together.
This is card #1...



I die cut the Crumb Cake and leaves cardstocks ahead of time using the Aspen Tree Dies so all we had to do was focus on making our sunset in the background.
For that we used a piece of Basic White cardstock and used 3 different ink pads (Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & Cajun Craze). Then we took the Blending Brushes and started blending our inks to create the sunset. When your applying ink on your cardstock it does not look like much until you add the Crumb Cake cardstock that is diecut with the Aspen Tree Dies. That is when it comes to life!
The girls loved that!

Card Details:

Stamps: PSX 
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Accessories: Aspen Tree Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Blending Brushes, Gold Twine (retired), Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Today I am going to chill after a few busy weeks and start a new puzzle!
I have 3 Christmas puzzles to work on sometime before Christmas gets here.
I love doing them when I have time!
 With my hands hurting now is the time to let them relax a bit before I get back to stamping.
Besides I have plenty of projects to share with you in the coming days!
Hope you will stop back!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I am sure all your girls loved creating this!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
I am amazed at your beautiful cards....
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your kind words!! I just bought a few Gingerbread things at Dollar General...Ours is just putting out their Christmas things and I know they have several gingerbread items listed on line so I will be going back to see if they put out anymore....I hope you have a good day!!
Hugs,
Deb