Saturday, November 5, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope your having a nice weekend so far!
It's a cloudy morning here with a chance of showers later today.
My hubby is going fishing this morning and while he's out of the house I am gonna do some dusting in the bedrooms and wash Ryan's bedsheets. 
Last evening we popped out to do a Sam's Club Run.
I picked up a container of Christmas M&M's. I usually get some Christmas gifts there but since Kelsey was with us I did not get anything. I'll try to go in a few weeks and pick up somethings. Once we were done there we went to Home Goods/TJ Maxx. I have been collecting the Rae Dunn Frosty line of mugs & canisters. I found the Frosty mug last night and also picked up a really cool Christmas puzzle. I love doing puzzles when I have the time!

So before my day gets busy I want to share with you a set of Thanksgiving cards I made for my card lady. She requested 2 packs of Thanksgiving cards and this is the 2nd set I made her yesterday morning. These use a mix of new & old products.






Card Details:

Stamps: PSX Stamps
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Bumble Bee (retired), Calypso Coral, Gold Foil, Harvest Meadow DSP (retired)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Intricate Leaves Dies (retired), Leaf Fall 3D EF, Festive Pearls, Stampin Seal Plus, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the colors of these!
I pulled my color combo from the Harvest Meadow paper which is retired and I have a whole package of it to use up! The leaves are from the Gorgeous Leaves bundle from 2021. It is a favorite of mine! The Intricate Leaves Dies are absolutely gorgeous!
My sentiment comes from an old PSX stamp that I have had for years. 
It has a beautiful font!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy







1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I love these cards! The colors are so pretty, and I am eyeying that leafy embossing folder! So pretty! Enjoy your day!