Saturday, November 26, 2022

Sweet Candy Canes

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your all doing well and survived the Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday shopping!
Thanksgiving was low keyed but the food was so good! 
My pumpkin pie was the highlight! YUM!
We worked most of Thanksgiving to get decorations out.
 The kitchen is done and only yesterday did I get my Christmas tree up.
Shawn spent all day with Kelsey moving her home. Her lease was up at the apartment and she said she did not want to renew it. Her & Corey have decided to go there separate ways. This did not come to any surprise to us as she has talked about it for several months now.
Yesterday she took over the extra bedroom once again which was once her room. Her dog, Shady is doing pretty good with the change but Bailee isn't too happy to have him living here which I am sure in time will get better. He's a very high strung Jack Russell and she is complete opposite of that. I think in time Kelsey will find another place to move to that is close to her work so for the time being we are all adjusting to the change. 
Today Shawn has to go into work for a bit to look at a machine while nothing is running. I will be putting the last few ceramic Christmas trees out and calling it a day!
Yesterday our power was out for a good while. There was an accident close by that took out a electrical pole. So this girl is beyond tired and may need a nap by early afternoon!

So, enough on the chit chat....let's get to some cards!

For these cards I used the Sweet Candy Cane bundle which was a pleasant surprise!
It was the first thing I ordered back in July from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.

These cards are the same except the sentiment was stamped in a different color and the ribbon was different.





Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Candy Canes
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Candy Canes Dies, Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Real Red & Garden Green Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The candy canes were diecut from the Sweetest Christmas DSP which is a pretty pack of paper this year! I have used lots of it on cards & treats!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


That looked like me yesterday dragging my artificial tree up the basement steps! LOL
It was no easy feat! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Lovely cards! Good for you, getting your decorations up...I got my Thanksgiving ones down but that's as far as I got! We're getting over Covid so taking things easy! Hope all goes well with your daughter and dog, LOL! Take a deep breath, LOL!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
O MY!! What pretty cards they are.!! I love them!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave such a kind comment...The flocked garland was unlit which I prefer because I like to add my own Warm White LED lights...Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Deb