Friday, November 4, 2022

So Sentimental

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

The weekend is upon us after which seemed to be a very long week!
Happy to say that my hubby came home from work shortly after lunch time yesterday and slept! He got up early evening to eat supper and right back to bed he went and got some good sleep until this morning! I just think that new medicine had the opposite affect on him and needless to say, I don't think he won't be taking that again.

Today I have a card to share that I made to send to my customer for her recent Stampin Up! order. She orders faithfully every month and I always try to send a handmade Thank You card and a little gift to show my appreciation. 
I pulled out some retired papers and got to work...



Card Details:

Stamps: So Sentimental (retired)
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Mint Melody, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Festive Pearls, Gold/Vanilla Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used leftover scraps from this pack of paper. I still have a few whole sheets left that I will cut into another day! In my opinion this is one of the prettiest Fall papers with the touches of Gold Foil throughout it!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
The card is lovely and hope your husband feels better...
Yes, I actually live in Wilkes Barre Twp. right by the Wyoming Valley Mall , VA Hospital and Interstate 81 if you are familiar with any of those...I am actually from West Wyoming and my husband is from Freeland...Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for your very sweet words!! I really appreciate it and I am glad that my post brought back some nice memories for you!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Deb