Friday, November 11, 2022

For The Record

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

A rainy day is on tap for us here in PA today.
I plan on getting my stamp table set up for a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together tomorrow morning and straightening up the house. Not sure what we are going to have for supper tonight but I already told Shawn I wasn't cooking. 

So today I am sharing a cute card that Audrey requested for a couple that has been married for 50 years! She said they love music so I had to dig out my retired For The Record stamp set and got to work...



I got her card order delivered last evening and she just loved this card and said that the people it is for is going to love it, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: For The Record (retired), Many Messages (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Patterned Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Give It A Whirl Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think it's super cute!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy



No comments: