Monday, November 28, 2022

Christmas Scottie #2

 Good Morning  & Happy Monday!

Today I have the 2nd card to share from Kitchen Table Stamper's recent Christmas Scottie card kit. Such a fun stamp set with the coordinating Scottie Dog Punch. 





Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Santa Express DSP
Accessories: Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Seasonal Layers Dies, Scottie Dog Punch, Linen Thread, Jingle Bell Trinket, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

On this card the dog, string of ribbon & the presents were all fussy cut.
I am trying to get better about this technique even though it makes my hands ache. 
I do love the outcome!
Thank You Marisa for sharing this Stamp A Stack!
Kelsey loves the cards!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! I love the pink background and all the little goodies you added! Fun card!

Vicki said...

Live this!