Saturday, November 12, 2022

Babies Are A Blessing

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was a great day if you were a duck!
It rained buckets here but it was a bit on the warm & humid side.
This morning it is a whole different ballgame.....very windy & chilly.
Definitely a hang on to your hat kind of day!

This morning I am having my friends over for a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together and we will be making Thanksgiving Day cards. I'm looking forward to seeing them! 
I will share those cards starting on Monday!

I have an adorable baby card to share with you today!
This was made for Audrey's card order that she requested 3 baby cards.
This is the 1st one I made her for a baby shower that she is attending the end of November.



I probably would not have ordered this Happier Than Happy Suite from the Stampin Up Annual Catalog if it was not for the Baby Shower Invite that Audrey shared with me. It resembled the Happy Forest Friends DSP almost perfectly! Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of the invite to share with you because it had all the personal info on it.
It's an adorable stamp set with lots of cute images.

Card Details:

Stamps: Happier Than Happy, Charming Sentiments
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Happy Forest Friends DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Calypso Coral Enamel Dots (retired), Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So cute and very fun!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






No comments: