Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Stamp Day Card #3

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

The week is moving along pretty quick.
We had rain yesterday that mixed with snow & sleet at times.
It was our first snow of the season and while some got a few inches we did not. 
It melted as soon as it hit the ground but it sure has been cold!
I finished up my puzzle last night so today I will hit my stamp table and get started on Christmas treats! I will share a picture of the puzzle tomorrow.

This past Saturday I had the girls over for a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
We made 5 Thanksgiving cards and today I am sharing card #3.
This one is a Z Fold which I love to make!




If you know me and visit here alot you know I like to mix old with new and this card is no exception. The paper is new but the rest is retired Stampin Up from my stash.

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Pheasant (saying on front), Seasonal Sentiments (retired-inside)
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Distressed Gold Specialty Paper, Rustic Harvest DSP
Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies (retired), Stamp A Ma Jig (retired), Festive Pearls, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This style of card is a great way to use up your papers and display them beautifully!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
Such a pretty card...I LOVE the colors...
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment! I do feel so much better since i lost the weight....Thanks for the words of encouragement!!
Hope you are having a great day!!
hugs,
Deb