Sunday, November 27, 2022

Christmas Scottie

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a nice relaxing Thanksgiving weekend!
Yesterday we got Kelsey's stuff all put out in her room and stuff packed in totes and packed into the storage room. We actually had a nice supper last night and relaxed watching the Haul Out The Holly movie on the Hallmark Channel. If you know me you know I watch that channel 24/7. It just makes me happy even if I have seen a movie a thousand times!
Today is football day and Kelsey goes back to work after 2 days off.
 I am making a pot of chili on this rainy day then just chilling!

A few weeks ago I did a Stamp A Stack that Kitchen Table Stamper offered on her blog. It was a free class but you could also purchase the card packet to make them. I was going to purchase the card packet until I realized I had everything that she used in the pack. I sat and made my own so I could give to Kelsey to give her friends for Christmas. This is the 1st card in the Stamp A Stack....






Marisa comes up with some pretty cute things and this Stamp A Stack I loved just as much as the Sweet Gingerbread Stamp A Stack!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Santa Express DSP
Accessories: Scottie Dog Punch, Circle Layering Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stamparatus, Evening Evergreen Ribbon, White Twine, Jingle Bell Trinkets, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the colors & prints in the DSP and that adorable dog!
I will be back tomorrow to share card #2.
It's so cute and this stamp set could be used for other occasions besides Christmas, too!
I love it!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Tis the Season!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy







1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Marisa is so good at layering and embellishing.