Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Stamp Day Card #2

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your staying warm where ever you are!
Sunday it got pretty cold here and had to break out our winter coats!
Burrrr! I know it is mid November but last week we had temps in the 70's which spoiled us.
Yesterday I started a Christmas puzzle. It's a tough one and I was hoping to have half of it done by this morning but that's not happening. I will pick at it more today!

I want to share card #2 that we made at Stamp Day w/ Friends on Saturday.
This one uses the Painted Pheasant stamp set which is a new one in the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.



We used the Stamparatus to stamp the pheasant. We started with Crumb Cake ink then took a sponge dauber and blotted Soft Suede ink in certain areas to make give it a more detailed look. The Soft Suede panel was embossed ahead of time using the Leaf Fall 3D EF. Both panels were diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits.

I also cut and adhered the Crumb Cake DSP panel ahead of time to keep things quick & easy for the girls. The DSP is from the retired Plaid Tidings DSP from a few years ago.
I am trying to use up the older stuff when I can.

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Pheasant
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stamparatus, Leaf Fall 3D EF, Elegant Facted Gems, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*************************************
My thoughts today...


It's crazy how fast this year is flying by!

Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by! 
Have a great day!
~Wendy




No comments: