Thursday, November 10, 2022

Sweet Gingerbread #3 & Ceramic Christmas Trees

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope your having a good week!

Today I have card #3 of the Sweet Gingerbread Card Kit to share with you!
I bought the card kit from Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper and have enjoyed putting it together. I originally bought it for Kelsey & I to put together but I got anxious and went ahead and did it. She didn't care since it has been years & years since she last stamped with me.



I love the texture that the Whimsical Woodland 3D EF brings to these cards!
And the Sweetest Christmas DSP is the perfect choice to use with the gingerbread house.
Lots of diecutting but so worth it in the end!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Gingerbread, Handmade Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green, Real Red, Pool Party
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Gingerbread House Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Garden Green Linen Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one is my favorite!

*************************************************

I promised that I would share the pictures of my ceramic Christmas trees that I started to put out downstairs before Halloween. It's quite the chore but atleast now the downstairs is done.


This table took the place of my tanning bed that once sat here. So glad Shawn got rid of it!
I adore this table and can fancy it up for any occasion! Above the table is my shelf that has my Rae Dunn Frosty stuff on! Still in shock that we found any of it because the Frosty line is hard to find stuff. I also dug out my little 3 ft artificial tree this year and put her up on a wooden crate and decorated her. She shines beautifully now! 


On the Ravens side of the room is the fireplace and alot of my ceramic trees. I love sitting down here with a fire going in the fireplace watching a movie and having all of these trees lit up! It's a magical place come the holidays!


This shelf is wedged into a werid section of the basement below a small window.
I let this shelf up all year long because it is not easy to get out of this area. I also let these trees, houses, churches, and igloo's up all year long! I love sitting and looking at them!
My friends that come stamp with me are use to seeing this display out all year. Once the holidays come all I have to do is plug in the surge strip and enjoy!


This corner shelf I have had for years! I honestly think I got it years ago from S&H Green Stamps if you remember them. I let my little trees on here all year long as well. The Carolers at the top get put away and a lamp sits there during the year. The purple tree is a Holland Mold and my absolute favorite. This tree was a mish mash of colors and paints when I first got it. I decided to clean it, spray painted it with primer then spray painted it with a Purple gloss for the Ravens room. It turned out perfect!


The tree on my coffee table is not one that is electric but rather there are tapered candles that fit in each layer where the red bows are. I don't put them on the tree because they fall off as soon as the table gets bumped. This is a Marcia Ceramics Mold. We have not been able to find much info on this tree but I remember the day we purchased it from an older gentlemen at an antique store in Lancaster, PA. We told him it would be well loved in our collection!


This last picture is still a work in progress as I am still playing around with my little coffee/cocoa bar. The ceramic trees that sit on my dry sink stay out all year long as well. The ones on top of my "Shot Glass Cabinet" are all small trees with no lights or electric that I like to use in area's to fill in an open spot in the forest or where there are no outlets. Those small trees were found over the years at antique stores. On the dry sink are 2 small Holland trees that are my favorites! I think I own about 20 of them between downstairs & upstairs. The big tree in the middle is an Arnels Mold. I love this one and also own a white Mother of Pearl one that has Gold Tips and a music box. Absolutely beautiful trees!

That is all of my ceramic Christmas trees that I put out downstairs. 
The week after Thanksgiving I will have more pictures to share of the ceramic Christmas trees that I put upstairs. I'm already pooped thinking about that chore! LOL
They are beautiful once done and all lit up!
They bring so much joy!

**********************************
My thoughts today...



My favorite time of the year!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I have been loving all these cards...so fun and sweet! And it is a treat to see all those ceramic trees as well as your other trees as well! Very festive!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
Your card is lovely but all those Trees!! OMG!!!! They are all absolutely beautiful and I would gladly leave them out all year long and light them up.....I am amazed at all of them....I did have a vintage one from my neighbor and I gave it to an ungrateful niece who most likely donated it to Salvation Army...I can now kick myself for doing so!!! Thanks so much for all your visits and kind words!! I truly do appreciate them!! Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Deb

D'Ann said...

Wowowow! I love the ceramic trees and your other decor. I'm really impressed with your beautiful collection of trees and other lovey Christmas decorations and your talent for decorating. Count me lucky if I have a tree and a few things on display. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home decor!