Monday, November 21, 2022

Hello Harvest Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
They seem to go by so quickly, don't they?
It's the start to our Thanksgiving week and a very busy one!
Today I will hopefully finish up Christmas treats and move on to preparing for Thanksgiving Day! It's a short work week for Shawn and since Kelsey will not be here for Thanksgiving Day we kept our dinner on the low keyed side this year. I am still going to make a homemade Pumpkin Pie on Wednesday for our dessert. Yum!

Today I have one last set of Thanksgiving cards to share with you.
I made these up weeks ago and put them on my card rack for sale.
They use the Hello Harvest bundle which seemed to be my favorite this year!





There is just something about that pumpkin and spray of flowers that I just adore!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Harvest, Painted Pheasant (saying)
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede, Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Gingham Cottage DSP
Accessories: Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems, Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy




1 comment:

D'Ann said...

This pumpkin card is so pretty! You're making me want this set. lol.. :) There's so much you can do with it. It's especially nice for Thanksgiving with that great big pumpikin.