Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas Scottie #3

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope that your week is off to a great start!
Yesterday I finally got my house all straightened up and cleaned so that means today I can get back to my craft table to get some card kits created for my next Stamp Day w/ Friends get together! I have so many idea's running thru my head.

Today I have the last Christmas Scottie card to share with you!
Thanks to Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper for offering this online Stamp A Stack.
I made these cards for Kelsey to give her co workers and she just loves that little dog!





Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Santa Express DSP
Accessories: Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Celebration Tags Dies, Scottie Dog Punch, Evening Evergreen Ribbon, Linen Thread, Jingle Bell Trinket, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Again on this card the dog, the presents and the ribbon images were all fussy cut and adhered with either Tombow or Dimensionals. 

I also created an Acetate Card Box for the cards...



So adorable!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such cute designs with great colors and images! I can see why your daughter likes this dog - he's adorable! NJ on all of them! Hope your week is going well so far! Hugs!

D'Ann said...

Your cards with the scotties are super adorable! Love all the cards you have created :) I have this set and so far have only used the coordinating punch. Thanks for always sharing! :)

Vicki said...

😍😍😍