Thursday, March 14, 2024

Baptism Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I am off to the dentist first thing this morning for a cleaning.
I'd rather be in bed sleeping but gotta do what ya gotta do, right?

Today I am sharing 2 cards that I made recently for Audrey.
Everything on these is retired,





Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events (retired), Hold on to Hope (retired Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Mossy Meadow, Magnolia Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Crosses of Hope Framelits (retired), Celebration Labels Dies (retired), Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I always enjoy pulling out the retired stuff and breathing new life into them!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty baptism card and I love the colors. Have fun at the dentist today if possible. At least you'll have great weather!

Vicki said...

Very nice, good to use the retired stuff now and then. 😊😊😊