Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Easter Lilies

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

It sure is a foggy morning here in PA! Yesterday we had rain and later today we have more on the way. As dreary & gloomy as it is it's still better than snow!

Today I have a set of cards to share with you that I made for Easter. Audrey requested a pack on Monday so these were perfect for her. I used the Easter Lilies Bundle from the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog. The stamp set is gorgeous but I did not use it on these cards....just basically the Easter Lily Dies and a word of caution if you have this set. I had to go and find some video's on how to put some of the lilies together. It was alittle bit complicated but once I seen how others put the flowers together than I got the hang of it. They turned out beautifully and Audrey loved them!






 Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Lilies
Ink: Boho Blue
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Soft Seafoam, Vellum Paper, Flight & Airy DSP (retired SAB 24)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Easter Lily Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Boho Blue Ribbon, Linen Thread, Boho Blue In Color Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************

Had my doctor visit yesterday afternoon. All went well.
Lost 20 pds in 4 weeks and my blood pressure was good.
Doctor kept me on my same dose of the Mounjaro injection until June when I return. I have to get my side affects under control before I can move to a higher dose. 
Saw the diabetic nurse on my way out who hooked me up with a Glucose Monitor and showed us how to use it. At the office my glucose number was good, too, so this injection is doing what it is suppose too. I started drinking a protein shake every morning since I can no longer eat a normal breakfast and that has helped me greatly! Constipation is still a huge side affect and she said to use Miralax 2-3 times a week to see if that helps and also to eat Activia Yogurt which I have already started using both. Told her I joined a Mounjaro Support group and i'm learning alot. I will return in 3 months and fingers crossed my pharmacy has my next 4 doses of the injections because I am hearing that there are shortages on this medication. Always something!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

These Easter cards are just beautiful with those lilies and pretty papers. I love the soft pastel green and blue colors too. I'm glad things are going well on your journey to get healthy and I hope the illness and side effects are soon going away. Have a good Wednesday!

LeAnne said...

What a gorgeous set of cards...that lily looks fabulous against those pretty papers! And I am sure you look/feel fabulous too, since you're getting your meds regulated! Keep up the good work!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous, I have resisted getting these dies .. sigh 😔