Monday, March 18, 2024

Floral HB

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope your week is off to a great start!
Today I am sharing another birthday card that Audrey requested. She has a few family birthdays in the next few weeks and this is one that I made for her using a variety of products.




Card Details:

Stamps: Artistically Inked
Ink: Starry Sky
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Wonderful World DSP (retired SAB 22)
Accessories: Everyday Details Dies, Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, Starry Sky Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the colors in this DSP and sadly, the Starry Sky color will be retiring at the end of April. I made sure to stock up on it!

I have 2 more cards today to finish up for Audrey then I will call her to see if it's ok to deliver them to her this evening. Guess I better get to it!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

The colors look just stunning on this card, and I love all those dotted circle dies to showcase the pretty flowers. Audrey is very lucky to have you making such beautiful cards for her to send :)

LeAnne said...

Wow, I don't remember these papers at all but they're beautiful! These flowers were some of my favorites in my grandmother's garden and they make such a lovely card!

Vicki said...

Very pretty