Saturday, March 9, 2024

Happy St Patrick's Day

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

It's a dreary morning here in PA. The rain is on our doorstep which literally makes me want to jump back in bed. I have lots of laundry waiting on me so that nap may have to wait until later! I'm keeping things simple today with laundry and a pot of chili for supper. 
Yesterday around noon time I get a text from Shawn that he forwarded to me. It was a message from CVS that my Mounjaro injections had come in and was ready for pick up! Imagine my surprise and quite honestly I thought it was a mistake but he stopped and picked it up on his way home from work so it wasn't a mistake by any means! It ended up being injection day afterall so that made my day! It was late last evening until I did get to inject since we did a quick trip to BB's Grocery in Quarryville. I found some protein shakes there that are good until 2025 so that was a plus. This morning I woke up feeling good...no nausea but just a bit tired which could be related to this dreary weather. 

Anyways, this past week I finished up an order for Audrey. The cards  I am sharing today were the last 2 she requested for the great granddaughters, Evie & Malia. 



I used a mish mash of different things on these but so fun to make!

Card Details:

Stamps: Lucky Clover (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Shamrocks - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Lucky Clover Punch (retired), Mini Alphabet Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


She loved them and loved that they were personalized for each baby!

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Such a fun card...I got a shamrock die last year and haven't used it yet, LOL! She'll love that card! I love BBs in Quarryville too! I don't get there as often because we have one closer, but whenever I am in Qville, I stop by!

Carol L said...

These St Patrick's day cards are such fun with the 4 leaf clover and personalized names. Glad you were able to get your meds and I hope you have a great weekend too - in spite of the rain. Hugs

Vicki said...

Glad you got your meds. Love the St. Patty cards. Toooo cute!!!