Monday, March 4, 2024

You're Simply Marvelous

 Hello & Happy Monday, Friends!

I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend!
Yesterday our weather was so nice! Shawn went fishing for a good while then we made a trip to Walmart for a few things. I am feeling so much better except for an annoying cough but I am up and trying to get back into the groove of things. Today I am gonna try to finish up Audrey's order and get it delivered to her this evening as long as it works for her. I am anxious to see her!
The card I am sharing today I made for a customer Thank You recently. I am so behind at getting my Thank You cards out for my customers and I feel so bad. This week my plan is to get caught up! Anyways, this is one of the cards I sent out...



Card Details:

Stamps: Perennial Postage
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Perennial Lavender DSP
Accessories: Perennial Postage Dies, Fern 3D EF, Pretty Peacock & Gold Ribbon, Blooming Pearls, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A quick & easy card to whip up especially since i've been so behind.
Let's hope i'm good to go now!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Glad you're feeling better! This card is just pretty...simple, but those papers are beautiful and the bow is a perfect addition!

Carol L said...

I love simple cards to make like this one. The colors are perfect and the ribbon ties everything together beautifully. I'm glad to know you're feeling better and when you see Audrey, please say hello for me. I hope she's doing well too. Have a great week ahead. HUGS

Vicki said...

So pretty, love the colors. Glad you guys are feeling better. ❤️❤️